ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: HELP - APP (Prof.Christos Iossifidis)

 Vedant,
hi !
Thank you for your interest in HELP project.
HELP is not only geolocation . It is a service for people in danger / need. Have a look at https://www.911.gov/issues/ng911/ and https://eena.org/our-work/eena-special-focus/next-generation-112/
If you seek more HELP ;-) about it feel free to contact me to arrange a teleconference.
If you like you can find me as chiossif at  ...
Freely,Ch IossifChristos Iossifides