ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Interested in Project :"EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP documents."

  • Subject: Interested in Project :"EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP documents."
  • From: Tashneet Kaur <tashneetkaur343 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 00:01:43 +0530
Hi Mentor,
Greetings of the Day
I was working on the project for downloading 8-K filings. The filings
downloaded are all 8-K . There were around 74563 filings of 8-K. However,
while trying to save information in companies.json file. I need some help
with regular expressions like kindly provide me with any reference material
for reg expression construction etc.
I am attaching a doc where my results are shown. Currently i have made a
crawler, based on the review i also have a valid good plan for extracting
relevant items from it too.
Looking forward to hearing back.
Tashneet Kaur