ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

MyUni Project Proposal

Greetings,

My name is Giorgos Mellios, and I am currently a senior student enrolled in
the Computer Science Department at the University of Crete. Additionally, I
hold the position of an undergraduate research fellow at the Human-Computer
Interaction Laboratory, situated within the Institute of Computer Science
at the Foundation of Research and Technology Hellas.

Upon reviewing the details of the project, I find that it aligns perfectly
with my areas of expertise and interest, particularly in software
engineering and web development. I am keen to contribute to this endeavor
and would like to submit a draft proposal for your review and probably give
me some feedback on it (as it is said on the Contributors Guide in the GSoC
Guides website).

In preparing my proposal submission, I encountered a requirement to specify
the duration of the project. However, this information was not readily
available on your projects list site. Therefore, I kindly request guidance
on a tentative deadline by which I should submit my initial proposal.

Thanks in advance,
Giorgos