ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSOC 2017 - Zeus Project

I see your point, but I don't get why Python was selected at the first
place. Is there any specific reason, e.g. it facilitates the communication
with other parts of the project? Ina addition, is it viable and profitable
that the computation-specific modules be rewritten in C/C++?