ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] [GSoC] Clio - Questions

> what is the functionality of "admin panenl"?
Admins can view and manage all the models of the database. Add/Edit/Delete
users/components, etc. Example screenshot of django adming panel:
https://i.stack.imgur.com/SOnbL.png The rest of the users (the ones that
you name as "owners" etc.) will be able to do content management through
the the normal web interface of the application.

> - "user management" functionality should be restricted to "user admins"
(there is no need for a "sign up" functionality)
So, only admins will be able to create new users? Will a user be able to
request an account creation?

> - "catalog management" functionality shuold be restricted to "catalog
admins"
What exactly to do you mean by catalog management?

> - whoever creates a new spreadsheet, owns it.
So, if there's something missing I can just add it? What permissions are
requiered in order to add a new spreadsheet?

For example, I'm "catalog admin" so I can create whatever component I want
if it's missing and if I do so I'm automatically its owner. Do I get it
correctly?

Another question:
Is it ok to state in my application that either custom user authentication
or an LDAP service will be used and this will be decided/discussed on a
later stage?

Thank you.