ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [GSoC21] Cms Project

Hi Sanskar,

A user who has edit permissions should be able to access lock endpoints.

Cached endpoints are usually accessible by all roles, probably from users
having been authenticated. It depends on how someone wants to configure his
setup. For example he might expose resources from CMS in the public,
whereas others to be protected.

Regards,
Giannis
--