ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] [GSoC] Clio - Questions

So by IP you mean Intellectual Property?
Sorry, I didn't know this abbreviation in English.
I was thinking about the well-known IP networking protocol, that's why I
couldn't make any connection.

Ok, so everything is clear now.

Thank you very much for your time.