ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Proposals - filesDb

Good evening,

I change my proposal to obey with your suggestions. I am looking forward
for your new proposals. My goal is that i will review again my proposal
this weekend, enrich it with new commands and then upload my final
proposal.

Can you check that the links referring to my github account about commands
and my cv are valid?

Thanks a lot for helping me understand better the project and with my
application as well
PS: Good luck to all
Panagiotis Petropoulakis